Help the people who already work for you do their best work
In 2019, “culture” is as important a concept to business stakeholders as any other. Every company wants to be thought of as a great place to work, whether that means appearing on Best Employer lists or achieving a great Glass Door rating.
Most managers know that achieving these goals goes way past having a stocked beer fridge or an office poodle--becoming the kind of place where people love to show up every morning requires a real commitment to the emotional wellbeing of your employees. But you’re a small-to-medium-sized company, and keeping a pulse on how your staff are doing is just one (admittedly big) item on a long list of daily tasks.
Fortunately, we can help. As experts in how to gather meaningful feedback from your team and turn it into a real-world action plan, we’re your trusted partners in keeping your staff happy and motivated.
And because every company is different, with a unique set of challenges and needs, we have a large toolkit of skills and services to use in helping you achieve harmony in your workplace.
- Develop an effective leadership style that reflects your strengths as a manager
- Spot performance issues on your team and address them before they affect your key metrics
- Navigate power dynamics effectively by seeing your position and influence through the lens of your employees
- Delegate effectively and empathetically so you’re focused on the most important tasks as a manager
Individual Professional Development
- Create a set of organizational values and include them in everything you do
- Set goals with techniques that really work, and integrate them in a way that makes sense to your employees
- Become the type of manager who can deal with conflict effectively, and even embrace it as a necessary part of making your company better
- Set and communicate expectations clearly
- Provide effective feedback
- Getting the right message across in the right way
- Lead remote teams with confidence by working around the unique challenges this workplace format presents
- Implement an organizational framework such as Agile, if it makes sense for your team
- Understand and leverage the diverse backgrounds, ideas, and mindsets that exist in your organization to create a comfortable environment for everyone.
- Motivate your team effectively
- Empower your employees so they do more of their best work autonomously
- Embrace and manage change by considering
- why organizational change is so difficult
- what your personal tolerance for ambiguity is
- what change really is and why you need a model for understanding it
- what you can do to effect change with intention
- Find the best available talent, offer them a compelling reason to join your company, and integrate them into your team as painlessly as possible
- Carry out a stakeholder analysis, and turn it into a communication plan that will help your project succeed
- Organize your stakeholders into effective groups
- Win and maintain the support of your stakeholders
Contact us for a no-obligation consultation on how to start working with a Jalapeno Expert in these and other areas